- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 7 DIFFERENT WAYS TO FLOAT- With the Float’n Thang there are 7 different ways to float around; Saddle Float, Hammock Float, Back Float, Fitness Front, Standard “Under the arms” Float, Thang Arms Extending Behind & the Lazy Lounge Feet Up Float
- 2 CUP HOLDERS- There are two arms that wrap around you with two cup holders. The Sem-enclosed holder on the right which does stretch & the Left to fit most of your pool side drinks
- REDUCES ACHES AND PAINS – The Float allows for pressure to be taken off your back and allows you to relax without holding onto multiple noodles to stay above water
- STRONG FLOTATION DEVICE- Float’n Thang can hold up to almost 275 lbs in the water comfortably, remove the need to have multiple noodles!
- MADE IN THE UNITED STATES- Made with hard soft foam that won’t absorb water and break down! Even if cut simply dry off and super glue the cut area back together to fix! Even hang it on the side of your boat to be used as a bumper on the side of your boat!
The Float’n Thang is the next step in luxury floatation and water relaxation! While all your friends are using old pool noodles that are falling apart you will be floating with your drink comfortably beside you. With the closed cell foam your Float’n Thang will last longer and be in better condition than any cheaper priced item. The Float’n Thang is meant to last longer and still be able to provide the same level of comfort. The closed cell foam will not absorb any water if for whatever reason the Float’n Thang is cut or damaged. On either side of the Float’n Thang there are cup holders, on the right hand side there is a non flexible cup holder to make sure that there is no movement for your cup! On the left hand side there is a flexible cup holder that can stretch to hold a cup 4in in diameter. With the Float’n Thang there are many different types of methods to float; Saddle Float, Hammock Float, Back Float, Fitness Front, Standard “Under the arms” Float, Thang Arms Extending Behind & the Lazy Lounge Feet Up Float. The Float’n Thang can comfortably hold roughly 275 lbs! Never grab multiple noodles if you want to just comfortably float around without holding onto all of the noodles. There are so many different ways to enjoy the Float’n Thang simply jump into the water and find them out!