- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Allows toddlers/babies water play without being at seaside edge, providing peace of mind for parents to enjoy their beach time
- Shade tent keeps babies sensitive skin safe from harmful sun rays
- Easy pop-up installation, closing instructions conveniently sewn into carry bag, can easily fit in suitcase for holiday
- Multi purpose, suitable for indoor or outdoor play, throw a blanket down and the tent is perfect for picnics, sports games, parks and backyard. The tents structure will pop open into a clear roof line time and time again.
Dimension: 117 x 79 x 70cm <47.5 x 31.5 x 27.5Inch>
Pool Dimension: 69 x 53cm <27 x 21Inch>
Carrying Bag Diameter: 55cm <21Inch>:
Package Includes:1*Baby beach tent; 1* Carry bag; 4* Pegs
1. Keep the product away from fire and high power so as to avoid the burning.
2. There are steel rings in this product, which will quickly eject when you use. Children are required to use the product under the supervision and guidance of adults.
3. The product can’t be loaded. Do not place heavy objects on the product. Don’t use it when the steel ring is exposed.
How do you fold it back up to fit it in the storage bag? I tried to follow the instructions included but had no luck.
Please follow the way the product picture shows
How small does this fold up? Can it fit in a suitcase?
Yes it folds up will fit in suitcase has its own bag because items product dimensions is 1 X 22.5 X 22.5 inches
How much water does it hold? Im asking bc im unsure if I want to bring some water to fill it or use the ocean water.
6 liters water should be best.
What material is this made with?
This tent is made of 190T silver coated polyester Oxford fabric
I see all these being used on the beach. Has anyone ever used it on a deck? If so could you still put water in the bottom? Or no?
I’ve never used it on a deck, but have used it on the beach. I don’t see it working well on a deck, as you won’t be able to “”dig”” a hole to fill with water. Works great on the beach though
can two babies use at once or just for one baby?
I think it’s only suit for one baby.But 2 babies would be able to sit in it together but think it would be better for just baby. I guess it depends on the size of the baby