- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Graduated swim training vest helps kids feel confident as they learn to swim
- Unique flotation system comprised of 9 removable layers
- Hidden pockets store the removable flotation pads so they are inaccessible to children but easy to adjust for adults
- Two adjustable side cords and a support strap between legs creates a snug fit
- Recommended for ages 4 through 9; weighing 55-80 lbs (25-36 kg)
Product Description With this Swimr aid, your child can learn to swim, and can advance at his own comfort level. Nine training pads hidden in this Swimr make learning to swim easy and fun. As your child’s skills improve, simply remove the training pads one by one. Soon your little fish will be swimming on her own. Not a lifesaving device. Little Swimr recommended for children 20 to 30 lbs. Made in USA.10Lx10Wx3-1/2D”. Amazon.com Endorsed by three-time Olympic gold medalist Josh Davis as “the best way to learn to swim,” this is an ingenious system designed for 2-to-3-year-olds who weigh between 20 and 35 pounds. Under adult supervision, youngsters sandwich themselves between two yellow foam plates that feature Velcro shoulder straps and slide toggles for adjustable fit. The ingenuity is in the composition of those foam plates: They’re each composed of nine slices of foam. As a child’s swimming skills increase with time, these float pads can be removed one by one; soon kids will be dog-paddling with the best of ’em–and all by themselves! If it’s not a perfect substitute for swimming lessons from a qualified instructor, the Safe T. Seal Little Swimr Swim Trainer does provide a wonderful way for kids to gain confidence in the water. –Tony Mason